GraceJuliet Photography - Horrible Engagement Photos - Wouldn't give $$ Back

Des Moines, Iowa 1 comment

My fiance and I picked Meghan Kinney from GraceJuliet Photography to take our pictures for our wedding and engagement session. We picked a "special" for both of the picture sets.

To start, when taking the photos she never changed a lens. This girls has NO IDEA what she is doing. We received our pictures back at least two weeks later than we were told. Once we received these pictures, they were tasteless and hardly edited at all. We asked for our money minus the deposit back. She declined. She took 100% of our money because she said it was a "special". No words can explain how angry we are.

HORRIBLE CUSTOM SERVICE AND HORRIBLE PHOTOGRAPHER! SHE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!

www.facebook.com/gracejulietphotography

Review about: Lenses Purchase.

Comments

Excelsior, Minnesota, United States #1228858

My wife found Meg through groupon many years ago.Her prices are very reasonable and we love her pictures.

We've had her do 1 or 2 sessions per year for the past 5 years. Far more reasonably priced then the studios that want to charge you for each individual print.

All my most cherished pictures of my three kids have been taken by her.It sometimes takes her a while to get the final touchups done, but in general I'm very happy with her work.